THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

What to do exactly?

Last Wednesday, we went to the Pasar Malam in S7 to get some dinner. Me and my housemate, Biha went there, bought our food and made another round so that there won't be anything we forgot to buy...

The first time we made a tour there..there was this poor blind old woman sitting at the corner..This might sound rude..she's a beggar..I don't really trust beggars so I ignored her..I dunno if Biha noticed her though..

On the next round..we made a stop at the murtabak stall right where she was sitting back then..I unintentionally turned to look at the blind woman again...To my shock..she was sipping err..how to describe this..dgn gelojohnya on an empty plastic bag (err..the one where they used to put water inside..what am I saying? haha~ sounds weird..)...There was no water inside anymore..and it looked very dry..Didn't I mentioned she's an old lady..I have a sentimental spot for old people..I was feeling sorry for her but dunno what to do..Really thought of buying her some water but what type of water would be suitable...?

But...at last..I didn't do anything..Felt bad..I just couldn't get it outta my mind anymore..

4 comments:

Dayangku Nuraini Wahed said...

oh i know the feeling
xpe saed, we always do what we can
but if we can't, then May Allah help us
so don't feel bad my friend
it's the thought that counts

Anonymous said...

doakan yang terbaik utk dia, dapat pahala gak ;)

Lady D'yot said...

elee...saed tu mmg camtu..tak berhati perut.ish ish ish...:p

Dari Kaca Mataku said...

hemm.. betul betul betul.. sapa yang betul? komen dayang ke komen nard? adoy.

sebenarnya tak faham yang "To my shock..she was sipping err..how to describe this..dgn gelojohnya on an empty plastic bag" tak faham rupanya kami dengan ayat ni.. masih tak faham.

apepun, kalau pi pasar memang ramai org kurang upaya, ada gak yg minta derma anak yatim dsb.

tapi tips jumpa org tak berupaya di pasar malam, belikan pape makanan yg patut tuk dia. kalau ada rasa nak memberi sesuatula. elakkan beri duit. sebab, kita khuatir mereka adalah mangsa penganiayaan geng2 yang menggunakan mereka utk mengaut keuntungan. seeloknya beri makan. sebab, mungkin mereka tak makan langsung pun sbb takut kat 'penjaga' mereka.

tapi di akhir kata, asalkan anda sudah ada niat yang baik, insyaAllah Dia akan hitung. walau tak terbuat. dont worry.