THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Crona's Ambigious Gender...

Crona's from Soul Eater anime. I just got hooked with this anime last month. Never knew the anime is cooler than the manga. Hah! Just found out that Crona's gender is also unknown. The creator never revealed it just yet. This reminds me of when people starts questioning Deidara's (Naruto, Naruto Shipuuden) gender too.

The mother call this child as her daughter. But she/he usually addressed herself/himself as 'Boku' which usually a boy call themselves as 'I' or 'me'..

But I'm positive that this child here is a boy coz....I never liked a girl character in any anime. Not that I ever remembered. If this is a girl. Then...she's the 1st that ever got to be on my fav girl character..Well done..^_^







This is child Crona..seen here wearing a dress.